Current accounts are functional accounts which allow you to make utility bill payments, electronic fund transfer (EFT), Credit Card payments and debit card withdrawal from ATM machines. All of your transactions can be monitored through our internet banking services.
- There are no account service charges applied to current accounts for our Expat customers.
- The accounts are available in TL, GBP, EURO and USD
- Access to ATM machines throughout TRNC with the largest network in North Cyprus.
- Funds may also be withdrawn worldwide with your debit card, which is linked to your Turkish Lira current account.
How it works
- Our current accounts are instantly accessible accounts offering withdrawals anytime.
- Carry out your various transactions at the Cardplus ATM’s 24 hours a day with your debit card.
The documents needed to open an account:
- Valid Identity card or passport.
- Local proof of address: Utility bill or letter from the muhtar no more than 3 months old.
- An international proof of address maybe used when a local one is not available. This can be a valid picture ID card or a valid picture drivers license or a utility bill (less than 3 months old). The document you choose must reflect your full address details.