Current accounts are functional accounts whereby it will allow you to make utility bill payments, electronic fund transfer (EFT), Credit Card payments, withdrawal from account using your Debit Card through our ATM machines. Transactions can be followed through our internet banking services.
- There are is no account service charge
- The account can be established in TL as well as in foreign currency
- You are able to access our ATM’s over 60 locations.Largest ATM network(more than 60 location)
How it works
- Our current accounts are instant accessible accounts, where you can make withdrawals anytime.
- Carry out your various transactions through ATMs 24 hours a day with Cardplus creditcard.
- Use a cheque book on your current account.
The documents needed to open an account:
- A photocopy of your national ID card
- A photocopy of your Passport if not a TRNC national
- Address proof (Utility bill,letter from the muhtar, sales/rental contract or EU/UK driving licence)
Commercial accounts :
- Confirmation documents