How to apply for Creditwest Noble Credit Card
- To be eligible for a Creditwest Noble Card, you must be a private banking customer of our Bank. Then, simply fill in the application form or go to our nearest branch.
- Even if you are not a TRNC citizen, you can still have a West Card by providing a blocked deposit amount. You can benefit from the interest income and CardPlus advantages without providing any other guarantees.
For your card Security
- Do not share your card and/or your password with anyone.
- Do not write your password on your card or on something that you keep in your wallet/purse.
- If your relatives want to benefit from the advantages of your card, you are able to issue additional card and set its limit yourself, as giving your card to any other person is considered as an offence. The original cardholder can issue up to 99 additional cards.
- The first thing you should do when you receive your card is to create your passwords and sign the authorized signature part on the back side of the card.
- Do not share your card number, expiry date and the last three digits (CV2 – International security code) on the back of the card.
- If your card is retained at the ATM, contact your branch immediately or call 4445000.
- Choose System Security Licence, Global sign and 128 bit certified companies for Internet and mobile-shopping.
- Paying attention to the increasing fraud incidents, do not give any information to those who ask your credit card information by providing any reason.